Thursday, August 25, 2011

Movie director for a day. Dandelion number 11

So lately I've been working on a "movie" with 2 wonderful kids (who I already introduced to you, see Dandelion number 8).
They desperately wanted me to take a video of them, singing songs of Hanna Montana.

Yeah, I know. Hanna Montana. They're still young and innocent.

So I thought: "Hey, what about making a music video of them singing 3 songs of Hanna M.? I'll make a remix, and they're gonna sing along (kind of, they actually don't know the words, partly because they're in English) and maybe pretending to play an instrument or something."

They were so excited about that, that E. even phoned me after 1 hour I had come back from their house, to ask me if I had already finished the remix. It was sweet, actually, because the little one wanted to help me to plan my day, so that I could finish the remix on time:

E: "So Giulia, first you finish your homework and then... No wait, I mean, you do like 2 pages of your homework or so, and then you have something to eat (Z'vieri), like a fruit, and then you do the remix, is that ok? And don't forget to bring the cowboy hats tomorrow, and the CD we lent to you!"

Me: "(LOL) ...haha yeah thank you, i'm surely gonna do that, thank you very much"

E: "And... and... and also bring the camera! Ok?"

Me: "(LOLx2) Yes, E., you're right, I'm not gonna forget that"

E: "Ok, bye! Sleep well!" (it was 3 p.m.)

Me: "Thanks! You do too..."

So the day after, I filmed them dancing, singing and "doing stunts", like E. likes to call them.

And the result was pretty much like this:





I had a lot of fun doing this, and I had to laugh so hard at some things they did... They are very funny and lively and (sometimes) really really sweet. I'm going to miss looking after them... That's one of the negative things that happens when you're a babysitter :) And particularly this summer I had to get used to that: first my german kids and then these 2 movie actors :(

Oh well, life goes on and I'm surely going to visit them when I need a little time to just have fun without adults ruining my life :P

Just kidding !

(But seriously)

Good night, Dandelions' followers! I think I need to get some rest, after all. Being on holidays can be pretty stressing.

1 comment:

  1. bellissima!!!
    Posso immaginare il divertimneto dietro tutto ciò .. Grande Jollie
    <3

    ReplyDelete