Monday, August 22, 2011

I believe I can fly. Dandelion number 10

I forgot to post the video about my flight on the first of August... Yessa, I flew with a paraglider!! My dream came true :) It was pure awesomeness (as I expected it to be, by the way).

This flight was actually a present for my birthday from my parents. They couldn't have found a better gift!

After 4 hours of walking from Monte Tamaro to Monte Lema (pheeew, I was happy it was over), my dad saw from far these paraglider and told me: "Hey Giulia! Lueg mol, gsesch die gleitschirme, über de monte lema? Chunsch mit mir, die go aazluege?"
"Jawohl, papi.." Wasn't very convinced about that, because that meant another 5 minutes walking up to the Hügel of the monte Lema. And I was so tired! But I thought: Ok, let's do this. And I went with him. On the top I saw this friend of mine who's a paraglider pilot and also an instructor and I was like: "Hey, cool, look who's there daddy! De Roman Gerber isch do! Gsesch ihn?"
And he: "Nei, wo?" But of course he saw him. Everything was planned. So after saying hello to him, my dad told me these wonderful words: "Giulia, möchtisch du jetzt mit dem Roman runter de Monte Lema flüge?"

"WHAT? Wow!! This is GREAT. AWESOME. yeaaaahahaha!" I thought.

"ehmm.. jo, gern." I said.

So here's the video:



Video by Mum Paola, edited with my MacBook.

By the way, doesn't a paraglider look like a dandelion seed? :) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment